Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
potion parry lmfao im losing it reading this but please continue to make his abilities more and more ridiculous lmao

Dex-chan lover
New title. "I used to a legendary baseball player and accidentally fall in the toilet lead to Isekai in to a worst adventure party" .

Dex-chan lover
There’s nothing stopping company goons from holding children at knifepoint or brawling to kill out in the street.

But they need a signed contract for eviction? cmon what is that lmao

Dex-chan lover
He realize that throwing bottle at that mercenary's head could decapitate him, so what was he's doing? throw the bottle anyway and aim it at that man's crotch instead... in the end the poor mercenary's head is being decapitated either way.
The mercenary saw his moves before and would just block the thrown potions. If he throws it harder, he would overcome the mercenary's defense but kill him. The curved shot would get past the defense without relying on extra power/speed.

The mercenary saw his moves before and would just block the thrown potions. If he throws it harder, he would overcome the mercenary's defense but kill him. The curved shot would get past the defense without relying on extra power/speed.
I see... so the mercenary's lower head is not decapitated by that thrown bottle huh? Good for him then

Dex-chan lover
So the monster shows up every 60 years, and 30 years ago the town chief decided 30 years ago that it would never happen again? Even if we assume that the chief was under 30 that still means the chief's parents were alive the last time the monster passed through, and likely their parents were alive the last time it came…

Someone please tell me this is a mistranslation and the monster actually appears every 600 years or 6,000 years or some number that doesn't make this dumber than the rest of the story.

To think I got betrayed again. It was alright until 2 chapters before.
Then boom, another isekai cheat skill tenjou yuuya kind of story again😔

Thanks for the translation, guys!
Peace, I'm out.✌️

Dex-chan lover
Bro, I cannot anymore. Imagine having talent, skills, and battle experience enough to be hired by a top merchant guild or something only to be parried by a potion. That is so dumb. Hahahahaha.

Double-page supporter
He literally said he is going to kill you and was smiling about it while helping slavers... Why are you saying it's no good if he gets hurt/killed...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about how absurd (and yet still cookie cutter) the plot is, but is nobody going to talk about how the kimono guy on Pg.7 is just the guy from Pg.6 but with a scar and a topknot?

Edit: And it looks like they're also the same guy as the one on Pg.19 (who I'm assuming is the guild master or something). Lotta sameface going on in this manga.

Supporter
The point of holding a knife against the hostage's throat is, that if your enemy starts fighting you, you cut the hostage's throat. I feel like manga authors in general maybe didn't get that message, but especially this one is just stupid. Why on Earth would you use your surprise attack to knock out the people next to the hostage-holder?

I kind of want to see a few of these manga situations where the hostages just immediately die because of the MC' stupidity, and then the MC has to reflect on their actions.

Supporter
Guy I'm sorry. But I can't, this is ACTUALLY bad, I mean just damn. This shit not good.

Dex-chan lover
Does bro think he's Hol horse? It's impossible to control projectiles unless you're a... WAIT... HES A STAND USER?!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I've seen myself an AMATEURISH WRITING combined with AMATEURISH DRAWING because despite the edginess of "Thrown away by your party for having useless skill" combined with "Cursed black silent girl", I thought at least the drawing might be beautiful but welp, so much stiff standing poses, But okay, maybe I need to watch the development of the story.

Oh dear, the first cool gal becomes TOTAL DERE just in a chapter, BLACK SUIT MEN in supposedly fantasy setting, JAPANESE SWORDMAN, BASEBALL PITCH, and then POTION PARRY!?
SERIOUSLY!? Okay, I've seen some quirk in his while he has a perfect pitch to this teammate's mouth so they can drink the potions. BUT THEN HE PARRIES WITH A POTION VESSEL! WHY DON'T YOU USE THAT SKILL WHEN YOU WERE WITH YOUR TEAMMATES! PARRYING A SWORD WITH POTION VESSEL IS NOT A USELESS SKILL!

And this is officially published!? LIKE THIS!? IS THERE ANY QUALITY CONTROL IN THE EDITORIAL!?

potion parry huh? i mean he was already throwing potions in peoples mouths, but how much sillier can it get?

Fed-Kun's army
It's not even that he's using special potion effects or anything it's just the freaking bottle. This manga is on the spectrum at this point lol

Users who are viewing this thread