Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
A new arc? And I bet it'll just be as ridiculous and hilarious as before. And we get to see Milva again. Wahoo~
If he's so skilled at potions, why doesn't he craft one that would cure his monumental thickheadedness my gods.

There's a limit to not getting the hint and this mf clearly blasted past that.
Pretty sure he's not dense. He's intentionally not furthering the relationship any further cause... Kanadia's borderline yandere and he's not ready to properly commit to the relationship, as explained when he was monologuing a few chapters back.

Dex-chan lover
I like the contrast of the revenance given to the S-Rank by the commonfolks with the fact that every S-Rank adventurer we've seen is some sort of massive fuck-up of a person.

Dex-chan lover
If he's so skilled at potions, why doesn't he craft one that would cure his monumental thickheadedness my gods.

There's a limit to not getting the hint and this mf clearly blasted past that.
glass bottles are pretty dense though. Maybe when he create a potion with undense bottle.

Are they really a Phantom Thief if they don't 1. announce they will try and steal said treasure 2. return the treasure once they sucessfully stole it?

Dex-chan lover
So Vino....when tf are you gonna stop being a fucking coward and make Kanadia yours??

There's no reason to keep avoiding this, and absolutely no reason to think she could be joking (she couldn't make it any clearer for you even if she tried)

I hate spinless/idiotic MCs when it comes to women

Dex-chan lover
A new arc? And I bet it'll just be as ridiculous and hilarious as before. And we get to see Milva again. Wahoo~

Pretty sure he's not dense. He's intentionally not furthering the relationship any further cause... Kanadia's borderline yandere and he's not ready to properly commit to the relationship, as explained when he was monologuing a few chapters back.
That's just his excuse

Dex-chan lover
And it's not like he can explain things to Kanadia and tell her to tone it down a bit, because, again, borderline yandere who's shown repeatedly that she becomes murderous just by thinking he's flirting with another woman.

If he even hinted that he wanted to slow things down, he'd be a Skyrim guard married to Kanadia Bates, telling people how he used to be an adventurer like them, but then he took a sledgehammer to the ankles.

Dex-chan lover
And it's not like he can explain things to Kanadia and tell her to tone it down a bit, because, again, borderline yandere who's shown repeatedly that she becomes murderous just by thinking he's flirting with another woman.

If he even hinted that he wanted to slow things down, he'd be a Skyrim guard married to Kanadia Bates, telling people how he used to be an adventurer like them, but then he took a sledgehammer to the ankles.
See, I'd almost kinda sorta maybe agree with you.

And then I look at Chapter 1, Page 50, and then I'm like "nope. not only is he f*cking dense, he went and made it WORSE by trying to be clearer about things". He is at least 80% responsible for the current state of things, and lost the opportunity to rectify long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread