Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC

Yeah... So this manga artist is just stole my "Blackwater cocktail" character build from Grim Dawn. What a cheap bastard...

Dex-chan lover
the most braindead thing is in the introduction, to explain that he is a potion user, and it's weak compared to adventurer jobs...
OF COURSE, IT'S NOT AN ADVENTURE JOB MORON.
for adventurer power is justice, then don't be an adventurer, be a merchant, here money is justice...
why his party took him in the first place ? i don't want to read it until i make sure that the author will never explain it, i know the pattern.
for me it's not more than a 4/10, maybe less. i cringed so hard at the end of the first chapter.

edit: I've really gone all out with this one, It genuinely made me mad lol.
to be fair i think i misunderstood one part, he is a "potion user", not a "potion maker", but i will not read it to know how it's supposed to be different.

Last edited:
For anyone interested, 160 km/h is approximately 100 mph, definitely fast enough to deal some damage to a person, but anything remotely hardier (like a dragon) would more or less shrug it off, especially when the projectile is made of glass and water. This is all to say bro needs to hit the gym.
it's like barely MLB fastball speeds. People apparently hit 105mph relatively often, so apparently a good professional pitcher could one shot dragons on the reg.

Dex-chan lover
Don't take this seriously. It's semi-parody, semi-junk-food manga.Author must have been drunk and laughing his ass off when he wrote this. Tropes are dialed up, MC power is absurd and sexually suggestive.

Dex-chan lover
e62.png

All in all it's a pretty mediocre manga about a potion pitcher and a choroine (way easy to woo waifu)...

Aggregator gang
Oh manga, let me list the crimes of thee.

1. The 'everyone thinks my super OP profession is weak so I was kicked out of my party and nearly killed' trope.
2. Gets waifu by being retarded, she is the only redeeming feature of this manga.
3. Obvious second waifu in the pipeline, empathetic fighter girl from original group.
4. Went full retard and parried with potions. (I quit here)

Supporter
If a 10 is peak, and 5 is the average series, this is maybe a 2. It's just a bunch of mixed up overused concept with a thin veneer of originality. Bland characterization, generic world, boring everything. The art isn't horrible but it's very mediocre. It is at the least cohesive up to chapter 7 though, so I guess it's not quite a 1? Still, why read a 2?

How did this even get the green light? Don't waste your time.

Users who are viewing this thread