Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku wo Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru?!~ - Vol. 2 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
... are we sure mc not a reincarnated legendary pitcher? That trick shot is not something he come up with immediately... Well i know the manga doesn't goes above the author intelligence... It's just....
He also calls the guy's outfit "Japanese clothes", which is a strange thing for a fantasy character to call it, unless that's just a goofy TL thing.

Dex-chan lover
He also calls the guy's outfit "Japanese clothes", which is a strange thing for a fantasy character to call it, unless that's just a goofy TL thing.
The original word was likely wafuku. Wa is an old word representing Japan, fuku simply means clothing. So wa fuku simply means 'japanese clothes'. There is no other word for it in English.

Dex-chan lover
He actually called that Ronin's clothing "Japanese"? I don't see anything indicating this is an isekai story. Or did the raws call it "eastern", maybe? Or, whatever country or village Kanadia is from...

Group Leader
The original word was likely wafuku. Wa is an old word representing Japan, fuku simply means clothing. So wa fuku simply means 'japanese clothes'. There is no other word for it in English.
He actually called that Ronin's clothing "Japanese"? I don't see anything indicating this is an isekai story. Or did the raws call it "eastern", maybe? Or, whatever country or village Kanadia is from...
For those wondering, I checked the raws and the word used is 和装 which you see in dictionaries as "dressed in japanese style" or "dressed in a kimono". The novel also describes him as 和装 (and, funnily enough, the underlings as wearing suits, so the comic is accurate!) and my guess is that even though it's not explicitly said, in-universe the people know the origin of those clothes, though "japanese clothes" is technically a mistranslation and "wearing a kimono" would've been a better wording.

Dex-chan lover
The stupidity this manga is reaching is ludicrous.

Potion parry

Him worrying about blowing the dude head's off and then going for a ball smasher.

Wtf am I even reading. Why I am reading this? I don't know, but please keep the chapters coming!

So uh, I had high hopes two chapters ago and then I was hoping the author would recover the over-all plot but- Yeah this chapter the author seems to have given up the balancing act and just did a full swan dive off the ledge. I don't think this one is worth reading to completion just by the pacing and interactions in this chapter -alone-.

Dex-chan lover
If he can throw potions and only items that constitute as potions, he could try developing a modified potion bottle that has a compartment for gunpowder or some kind of explosive and combustion method separated with a small layer with each other and a thicker layer on top to keep the potion liquid at the rest of the body so it would basically become a molov explosive for extra internal damage on contact. Or make a flammable potion with a combustible element on the cap so it just catches fire on impact aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread