Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck is a non-combat class in a dungeon. Make potions and sell, it would be cheaper for villagers.
Yea, I was confused about that as well. This sounds like an extremely useful class for managing a potion shop. The whole context of the series would make more sense if he wanted be an adventure knowing there are better options or the potions only work the instant he let’s go, actually requiring stupid fast throws (which would actually make his class stupid, which I guess is suppose to be the point. A class that can only get benefits from potions they drink and no one else just sounds like a fantasy drug addict class). At the moment, we know thats not the case cause he gave the potion to the heroine normally.

Dex-chan lover
"Gee, my old party tried to kill me! I should probably do nothing even though there's a good FUCKING chances that the guild would believe me if I showed up while my former party tries to get compensation for my death!

I swear these stupid ass MC, man... :facepalm:

Group Leader
"Gee, my old party tried to kill me! I should probably do nothing even though there's a good FUCKING chances that the guild would believe me if I showed up while my former party tries to get compensation for my death!

I swear these stupid ass MC, man... :facepalm:
Right? Let the old party report your "death" spinning a sob story about how were injured and stayed back to let your party escape then show up.

Dex-chan lover
Well well that was definitely a marriage proposal.
We need densitometer to check this MC's density.
It was just a misunderstanding? I thought he was proposing for real with the way he emphasized her beauty. It seemed like a refreshing way to end this generic-looking chapter by having MC make such a bold romantic move.
Oh well, this may turn out cute as long as he's not annoyingly nervous around the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread