Premarital Relationship - Ch. 66 - The Ways of a Rival (2)

I always think its so funny when authors write their characters this way. Like the characters do realize that just laughing in his face and then walking away would be the power move?

Double-page supporter
The best retort mc can say is : "only children duel like that ask her if she agree to be considered like a trophy."

Dex-chan lover
Of course the MC will also be dumbed down and accept the duel(lul).

Aggregator gang
Of course MC is going to accept the duel he can obviously say no since he doesnt have any obligation to accept, and of course sueun will not be against blondie using her as a trophie that will be given to the winner since she will like the fact that the guy she kinda likes is fighting for her and once again of course MC is not going to lose against blondie in the duel only to make him grow stronger so that his and the girl's feelings grow bigger for each other, oh and by the way of course the other girls will not get involved in one way or another.

Fed-Kun's army
@xPureHavock "I always think its so funny when authors write their characters this way. Like the characters do realize that just laughing in his face and then walking away would be the power move?"

I'd do the Monty Python Holy Grail tactic, I'd let him think that they are going to have duel/war, tell him to meet me at a particular area with his favorite weapon, and then have the cops arrest him for carrying and threatening me with a weapon in public... but then we'll never see this in any manga/manwha.

Users who are viewing this thread