Prey

Contributor
I kept putting this off but some serial I read had a cover very much like this one, so I decided to try it.
How lucky I am.

"I need to help her"... *proceeds to shank the poor girl*
Its pretty funny when you think about it. That said, I hope the blonde girl is okay. Although a lot of people probably find her attitude towards the main character off putting, it seems she has her reasons. Personally she is my favourite.

Thank you so much for translating so many of them so far. Man the sleep paralysis one is so accurate,"if only I can move a finger".

@R0llxx You are top hard with this tale. Yes it is similary to Mieruko, but not the same. The story evolves differently without being a carbon-copy-cat.

Dex-chan lover
Man this series is so amazing, the author does tension and those slow creeping realizations like they live and breathe horror

Dex-chan lover
Most of the time, horror mangas/manhwas, etc. don't really scare me but there's a tension in this one, I like that. I'm curious to see how it will develop.

K-

this series has more than 90 chapters and is still being released (raw's are free in naver / line) and it's a very good series, some scan could take it

Users who are viewing this thread