Prince, Don't Do This!

I purposely stopped reading as soon as I saw it went side story, so I could wait and see if I wanted to read it or just skip it, and based on the fact that it is still going, far past just 3 chapters or so, is reminding me of that gal manga that was trash but got a lot of attention.

It was interesting at first but it got draggy after 200 ep and slow....I'm just gonna drop it here it just got boring

So I'm confused...why are there so many side stories? This seems like something that should be made post epilogue or something, or even be put as a spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
I just began reading, but five chapters without a single plothole, plot convenience, or rushed event. I don't know if the story is good, but after so many Chinese mangas with terrible storytelling, finally, I found one that knows how to make events flow. Maybe the CCP didn't ruin everything Chinese afterall.

Finally not a side story! Whoop! Felt like Naruto when you get the random side stories and are waiting for the main battle actually happen 🤣🤣

Since Amelia is an Uyghur, I'm not surprised she's treated poorly by the Chinese; she'll probably end up in a concentration camp at the end.

So I was just browsing in bilibili and found a new animated series, "Memories of Chang-An", is based on this manhua. 💕💕

I am in confusion 😂 the pacing is all over place. I guess the author is trying to milk this series hard but seriously?

Fed-Kun's army
This is almost done!

Someone please tell me if the romance in this good?

Is it satisfying? There's a lot of chapters.

@calmbreez I love this. I started since the beginning, so it’s kinda sad that I forgot some parts in the beginning or the middle since it’s super long.
The FL and ML are politically arranged to marry, the FL is energetic, the ML is a clean freak and more composed I guess. At first they didn’t really like each other (I guess they were kinda stiff), and later they fall in love somehow (I forgot how lol as I said it’s easy to forget since it’s long), and they go on adventures and stuff (not exactly GO on adventures but it is adventurous, so yeah).
and if you see some of my comments in chapters and be like “Wait, didn’t you say you started since the beginning? Why is this comment so recent?” IT’S BECAUSE I REREAD THIS A WHILE AGO AND MAN IT’S SO GOOD I HAD TO DO IT. 😗😩😤 and if you also be like “Wait, wtf, didn’t you reread it recently? Why does the spoiler say you forgot some parts?” GIRL/BOY/HUMAN, I READ HELLA SHIT AND WHEN I READ STUFF AND THEY DON’T UPDATE FOR SO LONG, I LITERALLY HAVE TO REREAD THE WHOLE THING OR REREAD THE CHAPTER BEFORE IT. I EVEN READ SHIT ON WEBTOON, AND OTHER PLATFORMS FOR WEBCOMICS. MAN IDK WHERE TO START.

I apologize for the rant and being so aggressive here, just had to 😔

@supreme_senpai omg I understand you very much T.T even I already read this one twice lmao it's freaking long. I will re-read this again when it's over. Hopefully, the ending will be satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread