Princess in the Rough - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. why does the emperors brother look more like empress than the emperor?

Is this the whole marrying cousins thing that upper nobility did?

My current head cannon:

Aehri = Alabama, but the whole place is a cult.

Lmao, this Emperor is such an overprotective fellow, protecting his wife, as if she needed his protection 🤣 She could probably kick even his imperial ass 😏

Aggregator gang
How informative chapter and why he know so much about them while librarian can't find anything?

Edit: Oh, it really was stupid question

Because considering their actions about traitors and intel leak, they just kill someone if that smn knew about them. Okay? Okay.
So emperor's brother used some trick, I guess

Fed-Kun's army
its like there's an entire encyclopedia inside his brain or something lmao

This got dark really fast. Also if what he's saying is true about aehri clans always being in groups of 2 to watch each other, i'm now having doubts bout that so called "spirit" friend that the girl have.. Unless it's the dragon..

Dex-chan lover
The Aheri probably keeps to themselfs most of the time, so normal authors can't get in contact with them or get information, the brother is a prince? And seems to have come across a member or two that for some reason gave him a bunch of info about their clan and how it works. What he knows probably is just from questions he gave and got answerd, so yeah its not that indpeth info, but the basic.

Double-page supporter
Wow, now that's some top notched history lesson right there! Also why does the emperor's brother look EXACTLY LIKE THE EMPRESS???

Dex-chan lover
That's an awfully lot of conveniently specific information for someone who supposedly knows very little about those magic incest people.

Dex-chan lover
Why did you marry a woman that looks exactly like your brother? I thought they were the siblings until he called her sister in law

Kz3

@Reimos, i mean if they only know that about a clan of inmortal life forms.....thats not much

Fed-Kun's army
That was abrupt. A clan of immortals with a curse of memory.

Also, the brother is the spitting image of the sister in law?

Users who are viewing this thread