Princess in the Rough - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Welll damn thats really went from 0 to 180 stakes on her life justing being in that clan then theres her having jewel eyes too!?

Oh the next line is gonna say what we already know aswell :(

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update happy holidays☃️🎄⛄️🎊🎆🐻‍❄️🎅🏻🤶🏼

Fed-Kun's army
@Kabl My only guess is that after 100 of years of loneliness, wanting a family of your own is natural. But jesus christ that doesn't mean fuck your cousin. I get that they would outlive any normal human children they had, but it's a better alternative than fucking your cousin.

A lot of background here. The incest/refusing outer marriages thing doesn't make sense to me; if they die when they're forgotten, shouldn't they be trying to proliferate as much as possible, be as visible as possible?

The author suddenly dropped a bomb like that all in one chapter without any warning. Not that I'm complaining 😂

Well uh... I guess the manhwa was much darker than I initially gave it credit for 😅

Well historical a lot of dynastic cultures practiced incest, so its more historical accurate then usual for a fantasy Europe comic.

An earlier chapter stated that Estella mother loved the emperor. The practice of forced marriage is a form of rape, I think it should be obvious if you use a little common sense to see that she mother probably figured if she was going to be forced into a situation it should at least be one of her choosing [pick her pattern, and picking how she ‘reproduces'] She didn’t have a lot of options. This story is really using a lot of clique ,like the mother of the protagonist must die !, but at least their is a plot driven reasoning instead of making her a.)evil b.) died of birth complication.

I wonder if the Elf looking person, is from the same clan. He is blue like the mom....but he also has elf ears.

They're just assuming that the mother wanted to commit suicide, since they don't actually remember her.

Anyway, Esty really has it tough. Not only will the whole kingdom want to use and abuse her, even her maternal family will kill her on sight.

I'm starting to like this webtoon more. This worldbuilding is different from the others that I've read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread