Princess of the Princess - Ch. 8 - Girls of Princess

Dex-chan lover
90% of a 1.5 million students at an all girls school are dating... so which logistical nightmare do we poke at first?

Dex-chan lover
Just like everyone said, I'm throw off balance with such bizarre number throw to our faces like that and they're 90% lesbians?

Also...Tei... Poor girl.

Imagine if Tei gets a GF first :^)

Dex-chan lover
Credits page, my thoughts exactly. What kind of school has over a fucking million students on their campus grounds? The area needed would literally be the size of a small city.

Dex-chan lover
So is this some kind of concentration camp? Like, they deported all the teenage lesbians in Japan to this one school?!

Double-page supporter
That's a number to beat entire cities and several small nation states over the head with lmao

Dex-chan lover
1.5 Million students, girls only and 90% or them are in relationships with each other... I like this school.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy They gotta do what they gotta do for the sake of the declining birth rate. Weeding out all the lesbians so straight guys aren't shattered on the shores of fundamentally unrequitable love is honestly not the weirdest strategy for that I would have seen in a manga so far, so you might be on to something.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Hahaha! Of course "not the weirdest strategy for that I would have seen in a manga" could still be damn weird. You've been around the manga block, I've seen some pret-ty weird stuff on that topic and I bet you have too.
As a Canadian, I'm always bemused watching the Japanese, who have like more than triple our population jammed in some little islands, feeling like they're on the verge of depopulation.
Just hit up Wikipedia, did some calculating--Japan has almost 90 times our population density. You have enough people, guys!

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy Yeah, but I think they're more worried about the lower numbers of young people it'll bring if the trend on their birth rates goes down any more than it has. Gotta replenish that work force before everyone's too old to handle ridiculous Japanese working conditions.

Fed-Kun's army
didnt it day that she memorised the school register? how the hell did she memorise 1.5 million names and faces

Users who are viewing this thread