Princess of the Wolf Lord

@Tensaitkuroneko imagine this, what if her family was one of the victims of the lord. I get where you’re coming from but there were thousands of people who also lost their family. Would you like to continue your family to reign as others die everyday? I think its all about empathy and how you see the consequences of what your family did. I also agreed to the FL that her family met their end well and received retribution well. Its called karma. Yes she lived lavishly but in exchanged for others to starve everyday? Its not sitting right with me. Its not selfish to love your family but its sefish how you are living a peaceful life in exchange for others death. People who died did not deserved that horrible life. If I were in her shoes I wouldve done and say the same thing.

Uhm? @papercraftt in no way am I justifying her family but all I'm saying is, no matter how bad it is, family is family and it's not like hers was abusive. I don't want her to seek revenge or something obviously, I just think it is literally impossible for me, if I was in her position, to have romantic feelings for someone who killed my parents, no matter how just the cause was.

That's how my mind works fam. I'm not against giving a criminal family member a fitting punishment but you won't see me romancing their executioner. Nope.

Honestly if this gets a bitter ending, that would be way better..

@Tensaitkuroneko Oh I thought you meant that her family didn’t deserved it lol. Anyways yeah I understand that its going to be hard to accept that the person you loved the most killed your family. I mean she was living a really good life, but I also feel bad for the people who was dying. I would’ve forgive him since he didn’t have a choice. You either ignore the family and make them fall down for others to be happy. Power comes with responsibility which the ML had to do. But I wouldn’t call him a criminal, a criminal is someone who “breaks the law” which was the family and the law was the “ML”. They get what is coming. Its like being in a family of criminals but you had a relationship with a cop type of thing. But yeah I respect your opinion. To each their own I guess.

I dont like the ML and what he did to FL.

Her family was awful and deserved to be punished, but she was innocent. He used her and executed her too. Even if he truly loved her and feels sorry, I dont comprehend how shes capable of still loving him. There were other ways. She was willing to run away with him to his hometown. Even if he saved an entire nation, he still trampled over an innocent to get what he wanted, when there were better ways to help her. Now she just wants to attone for her sins and he forces her to be with him, shoving candy into her mouth disrespecting her wishes, torturing her heart in her 2nd life as well. Taking her out to the streets near the celebration of her death, to the middle of the people who talk badly about her and her family to this day, was simply cruel.
Just let her attone in peace, that is her wish. Hes selfish because he regrets what he did and doesnt let her move on.

That was a roller coaster...I don't like what he did ,and he's repenting . but the fl is too hard on herself. She definitely needs therapy,

What did I just read? Why on earth did I just put myself through that. HSP's...HSP's shouldn't read stuff like this, it is bad for their heart but why do I want to see what happens next. Woe is I.

@AnXi Just google for the raws, they were pretty easy to find. I won't put the link here since I'm not sure if that's allowed, but you shouldn't have any trouble finding them!

I'm so shocked.This was the craziest rollercoaster of emotions I have ever felt. I felt things I've never felt before and omg they are just torturing themselves.At first it was conflicting now I just hope they are happy.

@TiaSaintClaire I think you're misunderstanding.

Most of those things are explained and addressed in the mang, but also the things you are accusing him of is something she mostly consents to. You may not think it because he just pops candy in her mouth after getting her to open it and so does the others who feed her, but she could have demanded them all to stop after the first time. instead, she complies a lot of the time until she is full, then she firmly tells them to stop. He complies. Another thing is you're saying he's cruel for taking her out to the streets where people celebrate her death and I want to say that he did not know she was the same person until she revealed it to him later on in the day in which they were already about to go home, what could he have done to know that that was a cruel thing to do? The festival never even happened in that time period as he never forced her to attend. It was the day he actually complied with her wishes and took her to the grave of her family. It is true he had this favoritism towards her due to his "own selfish guilt" but please inform me whenever Kaid has been explicitly selfish and not a traumatized adult trying to cope with growing up too fast and having so many responsibilities and expectations and grief at such a young age? He was 14 when he killed the love of his life to appease the masses. He was 14 when he had to take over the fief and build it back from the ground up. And he is now 30 still visiting the grave of the tyrants who he killed and the grave of his beloved. how many years of grieving is that? and he still hasn't gotten over it. You are judging him and condemning him for things that are perfectly explained in the manga currently and for thinks that even the FL is implied to permit. There are even comments on how she's gotten brighter and her completion and build are getting better in the manga. and you are getting angry that she is being fed? The ML only established truly knowing who MC was after she asked him for specific things, and f you bring up beforehand where she said she hated lying- it is implied that he only had a suspicion and nothing concrete until MC herself told him.

I'm sorry if I said too much or if I sounded accusatory in any way. The tone of this is me saying this through tears because I love both of them a lot and I agree that my opinion might be biased. Sorry...

WHY THE FUCC THEY END UP TPGETHER UGHHH THE SFORY PREMIESE IS SO DAMN UNIQUE AT LEAST MAKE HER KILL HIM THEN REINCARNATE IN THE NEXT LIFE AS A COUPLD

this is so fucked up and is also not at the same time ....
it makes u question ur existence
its a train wreck from the start as she was guilty with her family if u think about it with the citizens perspective but all in all she wasn't thats what makes it even more fucked up
idk why i read it now im depressed

Users who are viewing this thread