Princess of the Wolf Lord

I read all of this at once and now im just sad.

fr tho ml probably didn't die and its just a cover up in order to lure them back to the castle and shit and figure things out from there but bruh am i sad? yes. will i have to wait at least a month? yeah

will i reread this? probably in the future, yeah

MC be like: in any confusing/life threatening situation
play the villainess

I feel sorry for will tho. Even if god give him another life he still suffer of what’s in the past and that make him anxious he try to endured it but still end up eaten by the anger and fear he has for the people around him.

Yeah...I wouldn't be as graceful and accepting as the FL. The sadness, heartbreak and devastation felt by Will feels more human and realistic?

It's wrong to say, but if your family are loving to you...it takes a lot to just ignore their suffering and killing. Like it would be entirely understandable to feel resentful towards the leader and society that killed. Even if they had cause...

Also I get the reasoning of the FL, but I also really struggle with her self directed sacrifice. And also her dealing of the betrayal. It's one thing if the family had been exiled, but to have been executed?! That's just a WHOLE lot 😅

Wow, ok, I started reading this cause I thought it would be a cute/simple reincarnation manga, but it has me having all these moral questions and I'm so down for it.

Highly recommended!

This is one of the best story i ever read. It got good flow and actually make u immerse in the story. It makes u think all sort of question and wondering what is going to happen next. Would recommend to someone who like romance sorrow story. Definitely worth ur time.

Double-page supporter
I forgot to read the tags so now that I've read as far as the latest one, I came here to warn you all about the tragedy tag. Be warned. Seriously. But I love this because it's not empty teenage fluff. I give this manga a full ten.

@MerriLee3s

Her sef sacrifice is one in vain, she suffers due to selfhatred. She activly practising in Self harm (malnourishment in her case) and refuses warmth of all people. It's mostly attachment issues and selfhatred with her.

Her action are mostly lead by her trauma, you might even consider her a tad suicidal besides that.

Well then..... that’s a big cliffhanger and now I’m crying! I always forget to check the tags.

Users who are viewing this thread