Princess of the Wolf Lord

This is so good. A different kind of romance? I don't know. I mean like how the story goes is completely unique in a way that I found it interesting. Thank you for translating!!! <3

Now to hope I don't need to wait another 4 months lol. The story seems to be wrapping up though, I think they could end it fairly soon if they wanted, don't know how long the LN is though.

I don't understand how this medicore manga could be praised so much. Its very boring too.

The manga is good, but i likes the novel version more because the the abundant emotions the MC bears was well written.

I recommend you to read novel as it is written much deeper as it gives more details
If this stabs you that will slice you down and throw you into acid

Aggregator gang
Seems to be aimed at women that like to be abused. If that's your thing, it might be a good read

I don't know whether It's me or the manga. but I find this quite boring and I can't bring myself to like the ml I'm not sure whether I'm just used to the Kuudere/Yandere type ml. 🤔 😒

reincarnation is fine and all but the MC is 15 year old in her new body... and the love interest is 30 and makes moves on her like carrying her in his arms, knowing how old she is...so... I just can't . gonna drop this.

Group Leader
Even if the manga will still go on in the future, I still hope she holds on the plan she was going to do, say goodybe to her ex-lover and live elsewere. I guess, that the manga still have a lot of chapters, it may be so that they fall in love with their current bodies, but I really hope it won't end with her staying at the mansion and them becoming lovers again....The ending at chapter 7 was a good wrap up for all and I even dried...so why drag this out?

Double-page supporter
Yeah, dropped this. It's boring the heck out of me. Not to mention the age gap, and the FMC is in a vulnerable state. This is just not for me

Users who are viewing this thread