Princess Strategy - Ch. 1

How did only one bead fall she wasn't holding on to the rest, so really several should have fallen around her and it would obviously be her

I've never seen a necklace bead do that to someone before. I wonder if the entire kingdom is just as dramatic

since im an expert on all those royalty eras after reading a lot of those type of manhwa and manga,i know for a fact that the maid shouldn't be smiling at the king since it is considered rude due to the social status. Moreover, when a concubine give birth,or even the queen or empress, there would be no other concubines and guards in the room.There will only be the maids and sometimes the king will attend.And the thing that irritated me the most was the mc accepting or conclude that she was reborn only after a few seconds like,wth?!How does that even make sense?!?!

Double-page supporter
That lady with the pearls has some mad ninja like skills. First breaking a string of pearls in a necklace and only one pearl falling off, the rest of the pearls not spilling all over herself and then being able to covertly flick one, that bounces several times onto the exact spot to trip that maid. Damn lady, that's some skill.

@Athedite I think the fact the King is looking forward to a daughter, when most patriarchal monarchy's only care about sons shows the fictional royalty in this story is different than the other fictional royalty you've read. Things like birth customs or servant etiquette depends on the world building of the author, there is no right and wrong. There is only plot holes when an author fails to be consistent in the world building.

Even if she let go of the baby, how is it possible that she threw her upwards? Srsly😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo actually, only one pearl falling off is the most realistic part of this scenario. Real pearl necklaces have each pearl held in place with a knot on either side, and some fake pearl necklaces are knotted like that as well to appear real. If you accidentally break the string, you don't want all the expensive little gems to roll away and get lost!

Double-page supporter
@Eclipse616 Good to know. I don't wear or buy jewelry so I didn't know. I'm a woman who thinks of blood diamonds as pointless decorative rock that causes human suffering and pearls as a sales scheme to sell oysters gallstones. When I was a kid they sold kids pet rocks and now later generations make fun at how stupid it was. I think of jewelry the same way. Still, some great throwing skills.

@sandamckitty as @eclipse616 stated that’s actually how pearl necklaces are designed to work. Real pearl necklaces (or sometimes good fake ones) have a knot between each pearl so that if the string breaks, only one falls off. The only reason media does the “all fall off” troupe is for how dramatic it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread