Princess Strategy - Ch. 2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't tell me, the interest rate is ridiculous and she'll be in debt forever.

Isn't that chubby thing scamming her? Cos he wanted a daughter so badly. So she was in debt for.nothing.....

so we're just going to ignore what happened in there? lady assaulted her system. she has to take responsibility for it now

Thanks I absolutely hate it
catalien.png

The king really wants to have a daughter, so of course he will cherish and save the MC, what's wrong with the concubine's head ?? If you want to be jealous, at least use your common sense

Supporter
Ok, so con-artist system... yay...
He made her pay for a "father setting she already had, and a rescue her father was already doing...

This is going on the third Chinese series that features a hamster with really big balls. It’s weird, I just don’t understand why you need to draw big old balls on hampster and I hate it so much, so much.

did the hamster just ripped her off?? :eek: the father setting thing is a complete lie bc he's already a daughtercon

Double-page supporter
"She was just falling" LOOOOL man this shit is unintentionally hilarious

After Cheating Men Must Die I guess people are drawing animals with big b*lls, lol.
BTW, that cheating rat just ripped her off?! I mean, he already wanted her and that's why he was there in the 1st place. Oh my... .-.

Dex-chan lover
ok in the last chapter they were talking about how the king wanted a daughter (even rewarded the birth mother for giving her a girl) but now in this chapter, she has to pay for that plot point?

Users who are viewing this thread