Princess Strategy - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fck, this is comedy? And why there isn't a drama tag? In this manhawa(or what's it called) 7 hour child is getting horribly hurt, so I think it deserves that tag

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I can't with this manga!!! But I'll be here the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I don't even know how to feel about this series. 7 hours after being born, the baby has broken every bone in her body and is barely alive. Just. Wow.

Are we even going to make double digits at this rate lol? Everything is killing her.

Power Uploader
my god that half brother of hers... i hate his mom, he should love his sister moar.

It doesn’t actually feel like it’s going anywhere but I’m still hopeful bc the art is cute (aside from the 7hr old baby built like a 3 year old).

she repeatedly broke her bones many times over... how many times should she have died already..... this comic is really disturbing.......

this story is so damn dumb LOL. This is pretty much an exaggeration of how bad most of this type of stories turn. This is why I like the story. It is such a satire that actually show how ridiculous this genre can be xD

Users who are viewing this thread