52a7f10f-be9a-4a87-ab9b-1ca1b3aaf431
pink_rabbit Dex-chan lover Joined May 9, 2018 Messages 3,122 Aug 10, 2026 #2 IS THE EGG FINALLY GOING TO BE USED?! FINALLY?!
D dkuro Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 1,267 Aug 10, 2026 #3 pink_rabbit said: IS THE EGG FINALLY GOING TO BE USED?! FINALLY?! Click to expand... Nope, in the last chapter of the orginal xxxHolic, Doumeki descendant (who also looked just like him) was still holding the egg.
pink_rabbit said: IS THE EGG FINALLY GOING TO BE USED?! FINALLY?! Click to expand... Nope, in the last chapter of the orginal xxxHolic, Doumeki descendant (who also looked just like him) was still holding the egg.
paksis_pragma Active member Joined Aug 28, 2018 Messages 53 Aug 10, 2026 #4 Looks like I need to re-read again. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
pink_rabbit Dex-chan lover Joined May 9, 2018 Messages 3,122 Aug 10, 2026 #5 dkuro said: Nope, in the last chapter of the orginal xxxHolic, Doumeki descendant (who also looked just like him) was still holding the egg. Click to expand... I know. I mean as in the egg used as in crack to save Watanuki.
dkuro said: Nope, in the last chapter of the orginal xxxHolic, Doumeki descendant (who also looked just like him) was still holding the egg. Click to expand... I know. I mean as in the egg used as in crack to save Watanuki.
solchimes Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 651 Aug 10, 2026 #6 Still have no idea wtf is going on 🤷♀️
MilkDrinker Dex-chan lover Joined May 16, 2019 Messages 1,519 Aug 10, 2026 #8 solchimes said: Still have no idea wtf is going on 🤷♀️ Click to expand... Watanuki got dunked on by a superior being I think It was kinda cool though
solchimes said: Still have no idea wtf is going on 🤷♀️ Click to expand... Watanuki got dunked on by a superior being I think It was kinda cool though
fight2live Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 9,511 Aug 11, 2026 #9 wow, some actual stakes???
O Onimeno Double-page supporter Joined Nov 12, 2018 Messages 140 Aug 15, 2026 #10 Interesting chapter that shows the naivety of Watanuki. Thanks for the translation! BTW, how many chapters behind the raw we are currently?
Interesting chapter that shows the naivety of Watanuki. Thanks for the translation! BTW, how many chapters behind the raw we are currently?