Princess Strategy

Aggregator gang
This shit is fucking funny and refreshing compared to the countless reincarnation comics that are all the same.
Man I fucking hate mangadex reviewing system, broken af.

I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for a good plot line but I would if you're looking for chuckles.

None of the characters are likable...only funny thing about the story are the balls on the hamster.

This kinda sucks but i'm sticking around to see if anything interesting happens.

Dex-chan lover
This initially looked interesting, but the author doesn't seem to understand the nuances of storytelling; namely, that stories need those lulls in action to allow the story to flow better. As it is, the story is way too hectic and hyper, it's basically the literary equivalent of jingling your keys in front of a child's face.

this is hilarious, "the princess has broken all of her bones" killed me. idk if the author meant for it to have such a weird pacing but the humor is there

i dont want to read it anymore but i keep getting drawn into it just for the dreaded hamster to lose all of his money

don't read it, waste of time. pacing is horrible and after chapter 19 it just goes downhill. she now has 3 personalities but it feels like there was no research put into it and the author used it so she has an excuse for doing some things. (e.g stabbing her father, saying she wants to kill everybody, beating other people) please do not waste your time as i have.

Users who are viewing this thread