Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 2

thanks for the chapter!! this is lowkey giving me akatsuki no yona vibes i can't wait for her character development

...i mean she's kinda dumb i don't blame them tbh
if she's a princess she should have some knowledge of politics

Thank you for picking this up! I feel like it’ll be rlly good hehe

Kinda reminds me of Akatsuki No Yona >.<

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho? So they had a relationship lololol (according to the summary)
Wonder what happened? XD
Many thanks

She was about to be Queen somewhere else and don't have the slightest idea on how to act on a crisis? Honestly if I was a citizen my hopes would be on the Minister, not Miss Pretty Face... after two chapters I don't blame the Prince for calling out the engagement (according to the summary) this is a mess.

Considering how much has happened in such a short time, I think she´s more likely in shock rather than that she doesn't know what to do.

I'd rather have people who are more experienced and calm lead, rather than a person in shock and naive towards the situation in a panicked manner in an uproar. Yeah, we can infer that the other nobles could remove the royal family of power, but what can she do? All the knight guy did was tell the nobles to inform the princess of the situation, but looking at her reactions of whether the brother could wake up or not after the knight just said to inform her, she isn't mentally stable to hear that information yet and not reliable to be a leader. (Or the nobles were dodging the question) We, as a readers, don't think she is special currently, only her family is special. But to say that knight guy is good? I would say he's a sociopath, thinking she could handle the situation when literally after he said to tell her everything, she immediately became worried by a question he asked to himself, even though everybody should be questioning these questions when thinking about the future.

ngl theyre absolutely 100% right but the way they said that is a little harsh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuinkwin well, I think this webtoon is going in the direction of female power fantasy, so to stroke the ego of female readers who self insert themselves on MC the author just makes the people who are in the right look bad, while a "prince on a white horse" comes to save the lead.

I like this a lot !<3 and Sir Alpha is my favorite also the artwork is really beautiful and well done.

Dex-chan lover
I fail to see how they are bettering themselves in this state of an emergency and from what I saw they were including her until they figured she was of no help seems the Knight is simping hard for MC.

Other than that this is really interesting I look forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread