Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
I am so lost by this comment section that is talking about some manga I never heard about. But whatever.

I like how the princess here is being forced to confront the fact that she's useless and it's all her fault that things went to shit.

MD@Home
She's been spoiled her whole life and now her world is literally falling apart. I think it's understandable that she'd feel lost, sad, and afraid.

I think it's ridiculous how they all blame the princess. They're clearly all at fault here, and she's only an uneducated child.
The fault is not with the child but with those who spoiled her.

Ok ik a lot of people are complaining about the mc so far but i honestly love her.I mean it's first few chapters let her go,the description already warned you that she is spoiled it's not like we're 50 chapters in and she is still acting like a brat with no char development.She has a lot of potential,she is a spoiled brat but she clearly cares about the situation,she's not worrying only about herself she is starting to see that she did wrong,there is room for the growth there so let her grow into a badass character she has the potential to be.

Who's cutting the onions?

@kingofhell99 Agreed, and the author did a pretty nice job in building her character. It's not perfect, but you gotta admit it's good.

Edit: @unime My first thought was Desire talking to her. What different guesses we have here

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru
Lol honestly my guess was influenced by the the summary mentioning her going on a journey to save someone

@unime
Lmao my guess was influenced by the description too;
"Claudia, who was chosen by the guardian spirit as a heroine"

Aggregator gang
I honestly like Claudia, to me the best characters are those who have a lot of room to grow as a person. I can't wait to see her grow.

Thank you for the translation!

omg her fiance really just dipped- 💀
anyway, I like Claudia! a flawed protag is better than a perfect one anyway and she has the potential to be a great character

Users who are viewing this thread