Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 3

I'm actually enjoying this a ton. A sheltered girl who suddenly has the burden of Empire thrown upon her. I'm a big history fan and this actually happened quite a bit, a child who's parents are assassinated suddenly having to take the throne. They would either become a horrible leader or a great one with basically no exceptions. I'm really looking forward to seeing which one she becomes.

I'm actually enjoying this a ton. A sheltered girl who suddenly has the burden of Empire thrown upon her. I'm a big history fan and this actually happened quite a bit, a child who's parents are assassinated suddenly having to take the throne. They would either become a horrible leader or a great one with basically no exceptions. I'm really looking forward to seeing which one she becomes.

Double-page supporter
I like this. Honestly, I blame the brother for the whole mess. As the ruler, it's his job to look after the defense of the island, educate his sister, and deny any excessive requests. When he heard the fireworks would compromise security, he should have said no. Otherwise, why would the defenses be there in the first place? Not to mention the poor job of the intelligence agencies of the kingdoms that didn't know the demons were camping nearby (assuming they can't just teleport instantly, in which case, all the more reason not to lower your defenses). Preparing her for a crisis was everyone else's job, but they were all happy to pamper her instead. Then when she's unprepared, they act like she's at fault.

ok i gotta say her shocked and crying fave disturbs me greatly lol.

theres just something about her that makes me annoyed. possibly the spoiled attitude. oh well, gonna gv this story few more chaps before deciding to stick or drop it.

She annoys me but I also enjoy the character development we can see from it. It's realistic in that as a pampered spoiled princess she wouldn't be able to handle all this happening to her. Im hoping she's willing to work hard and change herself for the better.

NGL that is a pretty realistic reaction of what most people would do in that situation... especially someone as sheltered as she was. I kinda like this

what a well-written character. this is a realistic reaction to everything that is happening.

excited for her development

I gotta say, my reaction will be the same as the ministers. I'm sorry, but it's like she grown up just to become a housewife or something. But that's what make her character growth worth it.

P/s: and I love the reaction when she lost her beloved brother.

Users who are viewing this thread