Princess to the Rescue! - Ch. 4

Thank you everyone on the team for the update!!

I love how she called her past self an idiot lol, I cant wait for the character development now that she has this mysterious power!

well, she may be naive and spoiled and sheltered, but at least her heart is in the right place...? xD
A fucking idiot indeeeeeed
still, princess responsibilities she neglected all this time should now be fulfilled to the best of her abilities

Thx for the update!
I wonder what could've been in that contract details of which she hasn't asked about (I mean she was under stress and pretty much emotionally unstable so sure, whatever, you go girl)... still even if she from future called herself an idiot sounds like everything turned out fine...?

AHAHAHAHHAHA WELL AN IDIOT WILL BE GOING ON A CHARA DEVELOPMENT JOURNEY. Of course i'm in, princess.

alright... i started to like our FL after that very much annoyingly behavior of her. don't break my trust, princess...

Double-page supporter
Eh, kind of a spoiler, telling us already that she became the warrior that saved the world.

LOLLLL I love the way she described herself, it was too funny XD its like looking at ur past self, going 'WHYYY, WHY DID U DO THT'

@Kynnath i think its a format in manga and webtoon, like in mha he says at the start that he’s telling the story about how he’s going to be the number 1 hero.

I legit want to see why this is called a "scam" and that others would never have been fooled, especially when she calls herself a "F*cking Idiot". XD

Users who are viewing this thread