Princess to the Rescue!

Group Leader
Interestingly this one has been picked up by Pocket Comics and already caught up to raws by releasing all 10 chapters at launch (5 free/5 get with coins or wait for rental)

Ohhh i like nowadays stories with clever and strong FL but i also like this kind of stories twhich have the aura of classic fairy tales and anime of the times of Slyers.
A spoiled princess, then a life-changing situation occurs, the princess gains a mysterious power and sets out on a journey to save her country. She will meet friends along the way, find a true love and change herself. Oh yes I missed stories like this
Also ahahaha this Desire is something interesting 😂

After her brother's speech, the princess is like : Bitch, I'm going to save your ass may you want it or not.

If she doesn't kill her brother after she saves him I might just summon truck-kun, isekai into here, and murder him myself

After that speech, I wonder if that last panel of
FL being crushed with a heavy feeling was either due to her brother (lowkey) dismissing her of being capable for growth, or due to this being his 'last words' to her.
The way she looked torn that she had to be 'protected' and was close to say something like "I can...." [take care of myself]? [protect our country]? makes me think it's the former.
Either way, I'm definitely rooting for the FL!

Looking forward to the future chapters, thank you for the translation!

this is funny but sad at the same time. i’d recommend you guys give this a try bc i’ve been crying and laughing 😭

Don't bring your brain with you when you read this. I tried my best to like and read through... But I can't anymore. My brain is numb.

The futility and enormity of the obstacles here are a nice throwback to some more traditional fantasy stories. Nice to see something like that... although I'm sure the knight will be overly strong regardless.

Man I guess I was right in that he was the one who broke the engagement must be because of a stupid thing like oh I can't be with the princess or something

kinda a nice change of things having the princess FL actually be a spoiled, pampered whiny baby. it gives good satisfaction when reality hits her and it DOES make a good character development arc 👍

I'm kind of getting Akatsuki no Yona vibes... usless princess with single guard, who loves her goes on a journey and step by step becomes more reliable etc... Well, I'm not complaining :>

Oh, so we are going with Akatsuki no Yona's plot? If anyone thinking the same as me haha

I welcome this kind of fantasy webtoon, although at this rate I'm not expecting big happen. I rarely find (shoujo) webtoons have a thick plot like in manga, like seriously critical. The reason why I'm saying this, manhwa tends to set low minimum and keep it favorable. So I doubt. While Save Me, Princess potentially not earth-shattering, I hope everything make sense until the end of the journey.

The good point of this manhwa is the bratty personality of pricess is blend well with real world.

And the sword training is reasonable like real world gym training. 10 min.

Good author.

What ever happened to this webtoon? Is there something at the end of Chapter 9 that says why there's no more updates? I find it in a random suggestion, but why read it if nothing is being uploaded anymore?

What ever happened to this webtoon? Is there something at the end of Chapter 9 that says why there's no more updates? I find it in a random suggestion, but why read it if nothing is being uploaded anymore?
It's available just not on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread