Princess to the Rescue!

Eye why r people saying they hate the fl, her world just crashed in a day ,what do u want her to do 😃✋ she ain’t bad

So far I can't seem to like it but if the webnovels supposed to be pretty good, hopefully it can get better. The female lead and the prince aren't very likeable, be it naivety or being spoiled having led to their personalities, they're still at fault for what happened. Idk how i'll feel if a large part of the goal is trying to save the prince.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the description ex-boyfriend ? fiance? shouldn't be ex-fiance is there more than one person lol

All I heard were a bunch of If's when they were accusing the princess.

If she hadn't wanted fireworks the mages "could have" been used for defence. If she wasn't her brother's favorite the head of the guard would have been by her brother's side and "could have" protected the king.

If's and Could Haves aren't certainties and they are literally looking for someone to point the blame. Was there any indication that this would happen? Was there a reason to be worried about defenses? If that were the case why have the party when it could be postponed? The king doesn't seem like the type to risk is cherished sister's life so I'm not on board with all the finger pointing. Could she have been less extravagant? Sure but it was an engagement party hosting another kingdom's royalty... look at history and you'll find king's that went bankrupt trying to do the same. How many people were encouraging or giving suggestions to the princess on how to run the party? So far I'm irritated all around but still hooked so we'll see how it goes.

so far the fl isnt very likeable but judging the cover art and the description, i think theres going to be plenty of character development so i still really like it. besides, it even says she was spoiled, being a sheltered princess you cant really expect her to have an amazing personality. feels like yona of the dawn, in a good way.

I'm looking forward to the princess' char development. She isn't reliable at all now but we know where she's coming from.

Bring back your brother's heart and save the kingdom, princess! You can do this! 😊

The princess does indeed look like a spoiled brat, but deep down she has a good heart.
The fault lies with the officers and attendants, WTF is wrong with these people, how can they treat her like this? They were the ones who made her to be this way! I'm rooting for Alpha my boi, he's got a fine head on his shoulders. ✊

Aggregator gang
I can't wait to see her grow as a person (and she has A LOT of room to grow). I personally like her already, she seems more like an ignorant brat than a spoilt brat, to me atleast.

This is unacceptable! Why are the chapters so SHORTTTT 😤

Looking forward to this story. A classic call to adventure. Maybe this is gonna be the Akatsuki no Yona of korean webs.
The princess might not be relatable, but her devastation at the situation is very human, she isn't wailing for 10 chapters (cuz only 3 are out lol) and waiting for everyone talking her up and shit. She seems smart and capable enough, she's just spoiled and lived in a 'greenhouse' environment, so no wonder it's very stressful.

The drawback of the short chapters is that they pulled a Hans from Frozen with that prince kim, but not fleshed out enough so we won't get the feeling that he's actually good for nothing, he just ditched her at the last second, can't blame him - a wasted opportunity imo.

Looking good so far but I'm concerned.

(Chapter 4 spoilers)
I just love how 'Desire' (is this even the real one?) is talking shit in the most obvious way possible and making stuff up as it goes. So much for the "wise ancient spirit" image 😂

I like the heroine so far, sure she's naive but in a way that makes sense with how she grew up, and it's acknowledged by the people around her. She's going to be forced to change to overcome difficulties from now on, and I'm really curious to see how that will happen!

Thank you for translating this :D

my prediction based on chapter 4

it makes no sense why the demon king just fucked off back home without taking over the continent. and "desire" says that the prince fucked up so imagine that they made a deal of some sort

Users who are viewing this thread