Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 30

Aww I was dreading that this mass release meant dropping it. Ty for all the hard work up to now

Thanks for your hard work, guys.
I hope this gets picked up again down the line. If it can happen to RanChat, it can happen to this series as well.

Thank you for the generous parting gift. Ahhhhhh such a shame it has come to an end.
Thank you for the hard work and the mass release.

Thank you for so many new chapters! It makes me terribly sad that your dropping this series. I greatly appreciate all your hard work. Hopefully someone else will pick up this series and continue translating it.

Thank you so much for your hard work though I’m sad for it being dropped I guess I have to wait for it to be picked up so please ask some one to pick it up or something but once again thank you so much for your dedication

DAMN! Thank you for the mass update as well as the fantastic quality of your translations!! It’s a bummer that you’re dropping this series, but I understand. Thank you for all of your hard work

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for everything until now, I really liked reading your translations of Priscilla! I look forward to your other translations!

Thanks for the mass release...but sadness that it is dropped.

Fuq. I hate all these places licensing webtoons. They tend to ruin them. :|

Thank you so much for your excellent and hard work bringing us this amazing story!
Stay safe and see you guys in the next one :D

Aggregator gang
Don't stop theeeeree I want to see that sh*thead get what he deserves!!
All jokes aside, thank you very much for the mass release, and it's a shame we won't get any more...

im not going to lie... i hate tappytoon

the good thing is that it supports the artist/author, but the trans are lowkey subpar

Users who are viewing this thread