Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 30

Light & fun series, sad it has been dropped - Probably won't keep with Tappytoon because of expense (grad students get paid to eat & then nothing XD). Thanks for translating what you did - made me smile :D

Thanks for the work. Damn now im invested but I dont really like tappytoon. Ill have to see what its like since its been a long while since i last used their service.

Edit: if anyone wondering the rate for tappytoon is about .30 - .50 per chapter no matter the currency pack. Not a bad rate I just havent had a good experience in the past. Might be better now. Webtoons is a rate of .50 per fast pass at the lowest tier pack if u need a comparison.

It's licensed at my place too but they are still only uo to chapter 20. Aah, I have to wait so long.

Aww and here I was looking forward to the great revenge to that damn greedy bastard. But anw thank you for translating it uo to ch 30! We really appreaciate it!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Tappytoon's payment model is ridiculously expensive. Guess this is yet another one that goes to my dropped list because of them.

Thank you for the updates so far. Really enjoyed reading it.😊

Unfortunately, I cannot afford Tappytoon, if it was webtoon I could've streamed online.
I hope the author is happy and continues with this wonderful series.

Nooo T_T it's sad you have stopped translating 😭 still thank you so much for these chapters 🥺💕

......whoa sexy!! 😬😬😬😬
6jDgfrh6Vd8Vz3uxT74xGBG6eL134eqv2M5xCExQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say the part at the end, all three of them were dressed AMAZINGLY.
And that painting behind Kian was also in the first time we saw the emerald room. Nice detail for the artist to include it again.

Rip this series.
Thanks so much for translating what you did so far.

Users who are viewing this thread