Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 30

Thank you so much for all the work until now! Sadly, I'll probably end up dropping this too since I don't have any extra funds to be spending on tappytoon, especially since a lot of the webtoons I've loved have all been licensed.

Kinda disappointing, but I enjoyed the story up until now. Maybe one day I'll be able to pick it up again once it's completed or something.

Thanks for all the effort!!!! I'm super disappointed that it's been dropped, but I can't blame you. Honestly I hate Tappytoon since its extremely expensive in the long run to consume media like that, so I'll have to either live a pirate's life or abandon it. Hopefully some other group takes up the torch from where you left off! 🤗 Thanks for all the work and love you put into this!!

Thank you!!! I hope someone pick this up. I want to read it from tappytoon but it is expensive. Thank you again

Thank you for all of the scanlations so far :) best of luck in the future and stay healthy !!
Will continue reading this on tappytoon when it eventually catches up to chapter 30.

Thank you for translating! I just checked out tappytoon to see their pricing and woooooow........ I also really hope someone picks this up!!

NOooooooOOOOOO 😫 i understand the decision, BUT DAT CLIFFY RIGHT BEFORE HORSEN’S DOWNFALL
Either way, thanks for everything up until now!

Group Leader
Went from being high from the mass release to depressed... Thank you for TL!

Oh man, heaven and hell brought by the devil and angel scans. So appropriate but still hurts my heart. A mass release and then getting to know that the series will be dropped especially after getting to a good part of the manhua T-T

Thanks for all work you put in while you still worked on it, I’ll miss this a lot because I’m poor T-T

Woow thank you so much for all your hard work on this series. What an amazing surprise to see so many new chapters! Incredible effort and so very appreciated. I'll definitely pick this series up on Tappytoons.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and constant releases!
No way... Why is Tappytoon and Tapas taking all of the webtoons and manhwas??
:(

Oh so unfortunate but thankyouuu for translating this 💗 your hardwork will always be remembered!

Users who are viewing this thread