Prison Lab - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, am I supposed to feel sorry for this bitch?

"I'm gonna torture the boy I like to make him strong, cause I was raped!"

Like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Read this chapter: damn I kinda feel bad for her
Look back at chapter one: nah fuck this bitch she's enjoying torturing that boy

That’s the biggest load of bullshit.

Essentially an abuser justifying the abuse because they were abused in the past.

Really? That's the reason why she bullied Eyama?

Jesus Christ the mangaka for this can't write for shit. This chapter made this manga go from so bad it's good to just plain bad.

@Merilirem Yes, im sure that things happening in real life are all TOOOOTALLLY valid things with no bullshit

It’s not like abusers justifying abuse with the excuse that “I was abused in the past too” exist in real life or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Well is not really about justifying abuse with the excuse of "I was abused in the past".

We have to put ourselves in her shoes at least a bit. She was raped/bullied by her father and friends, and she became "stronger", killing her "weak" self, which gave her a twisted and fucked up sense of "to become stronger, you first have to suffer" or "no pain no gain".

Is it logical? no, but that is the idea. Because of her experience she became mentally unstable, and she forcefully pushed her ideals into Eyama to try and get him become "stronger", which in turn made him probably even more unstable than her.

How come you guys dont get it? She is irrational, expecting her to behave like a sane person after what happened is completely delusional. Her thoughts warped and it's been hinted time and time again that she wanted Eiyama to stand against the bullying. Her enforcing her twisted reality onto Eiyama dint go the way she wanted to but you can sorta understand where she's coming from.
8/10 so far.

Group Leader
I dont think the comments below know how hard it is to keep sane after getting abused, more so being raped.

I kind of expected this after the rape scene where her sanity has eroded leading to irrational thoughts of getting stronger through experiencing pain.

Damn, Aya's original intentions and methods to change Eyama..
However that failed along the line to mutate into such a twisted degree unknowingly.
Eyama eventually just became her sole venting point..
Do feel bad for her misfortunes but her bullying did led to his mental breakdown without proper care/pacing.
She didn't exactly tell anyone anything and just burst out extreme measures.

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH

I HATE. Redemption arcs. It doesn't redeem them. The MC was suffering for 3 years. And the first thing you think about is, "Let me bully you all your life so that you could get strong and when you ask me for help I won't give a crap about you."

@Iainfect He was brutally bullied for three years my guy. Sure what she experience was horrible. But imagine that the MC was bullied every single damn day for three years and it's no verbally abuse bullying. It was physical. And why you ask? "Please be stronger." That's the most dumbest reason I've ever heard for a redemption arc. If at the end she was forgiven, I would hate this series.

Users who are viewing this thread