Prison Lab - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I feel nothing for those characters (the dad, the daughter, the mom, the other lady not getting tortured by the dad) nothing. I just want the MC to fuck shit up... am I a bad person? literally if I dont see the MC I feel like it's a trash shit chapter. Could give zero fucks about the rest of the mini plot that doesnt involve MC.

Dex-chan lover
So, can we finally come back to the MC's chapter?
Noone here reads this story for family drama that enters Narm territory, the selling point of this manga is an MC fucking others up, and the manga didn't sell itself the last few chapters.
@Kronix: No, we all read the story for the reason of the MC fucking shit up. The side-plot about these characters is so out of the original topic that I doubt anybody cared.

Group Leader
9 days, 32 chapters, and a lot of people involved in the game are inactive or dead. Yet still no progress with the MC.... a shame, it really had good potential, but the author dragged this out way too much

I feel like this manga is one those that's only enjoyable if you can binge read em

So is Tanizaki a former member/staff of the previous prison game or do he have a vendetta with Eyama/Katsumata/Harakawa?

I think the nurse is retarded the bear floated through the window up to the roof and she believed that wow so stupid

Fed-Kun's army
IF I GET CHOSEN FOR THIS GAME, ILL CHOOSE AUTHOR-KUN AS MY PRISONER

Who cares about any of this shit when is it going back to the main story? This manga is all over the place now.

Users who are viewing this thread