Prison Lab - Vol. 8 Ch. 48

48 chapters and we finally understand the purpose of this game.

Also there's no way the MC is leaving this game alive.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter.

They really need to burn this place for good.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this manga could get any dumber. Boy, was I wrong

I do hope you guys translate this all the way to the end since from what I am understanding, it is completed.
Thank you very much for your work.

Fed-Kun's army
its like that you know

that old man who is the boss must be the same as the organizer, a victim from previous game, host to a newevent, and won then promoted to be the boss.

this organization is basically just like a cursed chain letter

Dex-chan lover
@websterq if u want a spoiler
they both gonna survive and be together at the end, its kinda strange for manga like this to have a good ending but for me it was ok.

Fed-Kun's army
Idc, there's no legit reason to bully MC. Unlike her sister, nobody asked er to do it but she did to feel better about herself

Honestly the only ending that would satisfy me is the MC killing everyone and then himself but realistically it's not like he could kill them all even if he wanted to lol so I just know this is going to have a trash end

the thing is the main character is actually trash, and the waifu its just stupid, dont know how actually can you date to someone who did that damge to your body and soul

The old boss gives me jigsaw (from saw) vibes. He probs knows he's dying soon from old age if nothing else and he's got a ton of cash to do w/e he wants so why not have some sick games.

Dex-chan lover
@websterq i was curious myself about the ending and the translations take some time so i found torrent with the raws for last 2 volumes and just browsed through images, i can't read japanese sadly.

The cover is a spoiler itself, its stupid they do sth like that on mangadex. They should use the cover of volume 1 as the "title" picture

Double-page supporter
So we are supposed to see everyone as victims of circumstance except the rapists who were "just given the chance" by the organization? No. Everyone had choices to make.

This manga is in dire need of an adult who owns the choices he makes, instead of more and more kids and 20-somethings that want to blame the organization or other circumstances for everything.

Yes, the organization is responsible to various extents (varies based on the situation), but each individual has to choose for themselves. Irise did not have to bully an innocent kid for her sister. Harakawa did not have to torture and kill her (though it's more reasonable than the original bullying). Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread