Prison School - Vol. 28 Ch. 277 - The Final Chapter: We Don't Have a Tomorrow

after too many trash chapters in all these unnecessary final arcs, I am still satisfied with the ending in favor of kiyo - hana
that glazing wet face in page 17 - showing the success in an unexpected love triangle
from the starting their chemistry was best of all, now kiyo can happily kiss hana's medusa , and all those sexy moments will be repeated happily ever after.

Double-page supporter
Kiyo/Hana has the best chemistry anyway. Hana's accepted that they're freaks and walks the walk... Chiyo blew it with that last "Kyaa!".

Hey, and it's sort of foreshadowed that the cosmos wants Kiyo/Hana, in Kiyoshi's poetic puddle of piss ramblings under the futon with Hana 😀

I enjoyed this lol. It’s exactly what you don’t want to happen which has been the premise of the entire show.

Please give the author the biggest hardcore Bukkuke of Japan to end the story in such a Horible, disgraceful, meaningless, clueless manner. In the end of the story it make no sense of anything and suddenly ends.

I was honestly considering on buying all the volumes of Prison School but that ending is absolute dogshit. The sports day festival arc was the downfall of what could've been a great manga series. As I was reading this, I quite enjoyed it. It's funny. Echhi enough. Hana was a bit crazy but I still loved her. I was wondering why I've never heard anyone talk about Prison School before but with that kind of ending, I can see why people refuse to acknowledge it's existence.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck THIS Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Fed-Kun's army
it’s kinda poetic… only people true with themselves can find true love… ❤️ like Andre 😅

at least the author stayed true to the original premise… boys, despite their best intentions, will always get misjudged 😅

Users who are viewing this thread