Prison School

Aggregator gang
The prison part of this manga is many times better than most of the crap that gets 8.5+ scores on this site, but the writing really takes a nosedive after they're released from the prison.

Double-page supporter
awww. I wanted Hana to be at least be happy. That ending really didnt make me feel good but I guess it was to be expected.

Contributor
This manga was actually great in the beginning, that's why i bought 14 or 15 tomes.
Even the arc with the girls in prison in actually really good and fun to see (The andrenomics...god, i laught a lot).

But once this arc is over, it's really going downhill. The sports arc is extremely long and horrible to see, and i don't even want to talk about this ending, what a waste.

Ah yeah, i forgot : Mari best girl.

IMO terrible story. Hard to even start this story as it's so absurd. Tired of male MCs always getting physically hurt and humiliated. They want to peek on the bath so they get tied naked for everyone to see and then threatened to maim their genitals? Come on... They don't call their parents and instead choose to stay in the jail? Fucking sick shit this is I'm butthurt.

Hadn't seen the ending yet, so I read the last 2 chapters. This totally is just sick stuff just for the purpose of hurting people.

Double-page supporter
I feel each one of the chapters breaking the fourth wall. It is a must to read.

I feel like this was stretched a bit too much. Just like others said, after a certain point it just started going downhill.

That was an amazing manga however it did not deserve that bad of an ending. If only the ending was better this would have been an easy 10/10

the disappointment with the end was akin to i am a hero, a amazing journey to a showstopping, catastrophic halt. the potential and everything around it was immense but was squandered and literally went nowhere (the guys and gals on the raft, destination unknown)

then you had to wait several months for an epilogue that didn't explain anything at all but everyone's back in prison... hurray?

Aggregator gang
This manga takes a huge downturn in quality once they get out of the prison, and only keeps heading down. The prison part is good and absolutely worth reading, as long as you keep in mind that it's set in a school setting only for absurdity's sake.

Its not the worst manga but like others have said the author definitely dragged that "sports" arc way too long.

It was honestly great. It had me laughing at points and although it dragged quite a few times even those parts were great. Can't give an overall because one part was phenomenal and deserved a 10-9 for how original and amazing it was while the latter part just kinda mediocre compared to it. It maybe should've ended earlier but it still had potential. To anyone thinking about it it's worth the read just don't expect a great ending.

Overall I'd give a 7 because go the and taste the ending leaves. Nice epilogue though kinda shit but gives back the bromance vibes.

Hmm, right up until the final chapter and epilogue I was truly enjoying this, that sudden change was a bit much... Sigh a bit of a waste.
But, the novel itself was nice, excepting that ending

But wait, Hana fans rejoice since just a few chapters before the end Kiyoshi says he would date Hana after she did her own mini confession to him, but only if Chiyo said no to him, and since the confession failed.... Hana banzai!

I was there like nice 28 chapter ! Then I started scrolling and realized it was 28 volume ...

Dex-chan lover
Great manga fun read absolutely funny but towards the ends it gets kinda sloppy and stretched out and the sports arc with the girls is way to fucking long like 150 chapters
10 for the first arc
9 for the beginning of the second then 7.5 after that

Users who are viewing this thread