Prison School

Fed-Kun's army
Im guessing this is one of those more comedy haha unresolved romances?

The ending was fucking good tbh, but don't expect any of the autists on this site to recognize a good ending to a fucking COMEDY. It's not a harem you inbred retards.

I hated this until I realized that it was a parody. Then I realized it was brilliant and hilarious. It's weird how your perception of a work can fundamentally alter your enjoyment of it.

It's not a parody of a specific work, but of a general style. Perhaps satire is a better word. What I mean is that it's not meant to be taken seriously; things are exaggerated for comedic effect.

As another guy said, the manga takes a gargantuan drop in quality after the guys get out of prison. Honestly, the manga should just have ended there. I only ended up finishing it to find some sort of closure, and I got none. Turn your brain off and enjoy the art. That's all there is to do with this.

Fed-Kun's army
"6.9 raiting" Are you serious? I know the manga goes to absolute shit after the arc where the USJ gets a taste of their own medicine. But you have to remember how funny it was before that.

I fucking hated everything past where the anime ended. Jesus Christ. And especially the ending, fuck that garbage, I'm so damn peeved that I spent so much time reading it.

Personally i liked the ending, its a shame we dont get to see Hana at all in the extra epilogue, all that was needed is an extra panel with Hana in jail as well calling the boys pervs. Considering she was in a relationship (of some sort) with Kiyoshi (which is against the school rules) she should be in jail as well.

WTF WITH THAT ENDING!!!??. SOME KIND OF A JOKE????!!. IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Christ, people need to grow up. This ending was perfectly fine. It ended how it started! People reading this thinking this is going to be some full-blown romance manga got everything they deserved and so did Kiyoshi-Kun. Prison School does not deserve this rating, it deserves to be higher that this.
Would have loved to seen Hana in the epilogue though. All around great read.

The ENDING is not that bad, good execution for a comedy/ecchi genre but it is not really good tho, A**re is the only one that had that good ending, I'm not saying that it should end in a romantic way, it is just that some of us looking for fair ending, good or bad. And the airport something, some of us will wonder what is going to happen to Mari, then we realize that she just became the scapegoat to make Chiyo the successor and also the wet tshirt fest, not just those pervs but us readers also wait, from the moment the wet t shirt fest introduce, we are really looking forward for it's arc but we got nothing, it can produce quality content. In my perspective, this is rushed , S+ rating on content and art but the ending stains it, maybe a dumpster fire, not good plot but still lit🔥. I'm reading it for free, no hate but the content is really awesome makes me burst of laughing. 10/10

THE ENDING WAS PERFECT FINALLY HANA GETS TOGETHER WITH KIYOSHI, :BLESS: fuck going to cry now.. Chiyo deserves better. But hey, at least this ending gave us a very infinite possibles of what can happen so I'm happy, let our imagination do the thing

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can't fathom how is such a beautifully-drawn comedy goldmine only has 7.01 on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
I read for so long waiting for it to get better and the ending really punch me in the fucking gut, they should have just ended when the boys got out of prison.

Reading this whole thing just remind me why I don't want to play pathologic 1.(again)

Users who are viewing this thread