Prison! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
New reaction image just dropped
cxPH1Xiy

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of adorable how anti-weed the japanese are. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, I guess. We can't have people chilingl the fuck out and NOT worry constantly about the hamster wheel. That is shamefur dispray!

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of adorable how anti-weed the japanese are. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, I guess. We can't have people chilingl the fuck out and NOT worry constantly about the hamster wheel. That is shamefur dispray!
That isn't the reason. Japan was a major player in the Chinese opium trade through Manchuria during the early 20th century. In fact, selling opium was a deliberate policy by the Japanese government to weaken the Chinese economy in the Sino-Japanese wars. As a result, a deep aversion to legalization of narcotics is baked into Japanese politics. Basically, they know how devastating uncontrolled overabundance of narcotics can be because they actually weaponized it at one point, so they seek to defend themselves from others doing it to them. China, having been the victim of this strategy, obviously has an even deeper aversion to the very thought of legalization.

A bit off-topic, but I think people in the US and Canada tend to underestimate the addictiveness of modern veggies. The stuff you have now is totally NUTS. Even the cheap stuff you can get in Vancouver is way off the charts compared to what was in the market when I was a kid. An old veggie-muncher like me can't handle it no more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That isn't the reason. Japan was a major player in the Chinese opium trade through Manchuria during the early 20th century. In fact, selling opium was a deliberate policy by the Japanese government to weaken the Chinese economy in the Sino-Japanese wars. As a result, a deep aversion to legalization of narcotics is baked into Japanese politics. Basically, they know how devastating uncontrolled overabundance of narcotics can be because they actually weaponized it at one point, so they seek to defend themselves from others doing it to them. China, having been the victim of this strategy, obviously has an even deeper aversion to the very thought of legalization.

A bit off-topic, but I think people in the US and Canada tend to underestimate the addictiveness of modern veggies. The stuff you have now is totally NUTS. Even the cheap stuff you can get in Vancouver is way off the charts compared to what was in the market when I was a kid. An old veggie-muncher like me can't handle it no more.
I see, thank you, that was interesting!

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought it was snorting cocoa powder, cause I did that as a kid once.

Users who are viewing this thread