Prison! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Because it means that once you're accused of a crime, you can be forced into being cheap labor
So prison slave labour is a good thing in this particular circumstance? The girls being depicted in this manga are guilty of the crimes they were convicted for.

Not sure why you think the people expressing shock at slave labour in a cutsy manga aren't really shocked by the slave labour, but the undepicted circumstances in which people can end up in said slave labour.

Double-page supporter
So prison slave labour is a good thing in this particular circumstance? The girls being depicted in this manga are guilty of the crimes they were convicted for.

Not sure why you think the people expressing shock at slave labour in a cutsy manga aren't really shocked by the slave labour, but the undepicted circumstances in which people can end up in said slave labour.
I don't think you get the point of the manga

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you get the point of the manga
I'm not even talking about the manga, I'm talking about the reactions in the comments.

Also, I'm gonna laugh at you if you think the 'point' of this manga is to criticise the Japanese penal system. It's literally just a CGDCT set in a prison. It aims to show an accurate depiction, but not really a negative one.

Users who are viewing this thread