Private Stripper

He knows it's Aki on sight. 👀 The art is amazing. Thank you for this collab! お疲れ様でした💐❤️💐❤️

I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMLETED BEFORE READING IT HUHU THIS IS GOOD OH NOOO I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE T^^^^T WHHHEEEEN

More chapters, more chapters, more chapters!, thanks a lot for you hard work to the traslation team!

Oh god! I feasted my eyes on two beautiful men just now...and a beautiful story...thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

for this genre smut yaoi this should be ranked even higher. well drawn consenting adults. The real drama is behind them so their current day situation is all wholesome smut. love it.

Thanks Pink Cherry Blossom Scans team for share, I enjoyed it a loooooot, eleven stars for you all!

I love how well the backstory has been written!! Even with just 4 chs the buildup and intensity of the plot leading to the climax was so good ahhhh cuz some smut mangas dont have good stories and focus on the sex too much

What happened to the chapters of this story? If it's been removed, that'd be disappointing. It was an enjoyable read and I'm glad I got to see the end of it, so thanks to the translators.

I love this! The story is well built, and I'm crying a river rn😭
The translator is doing a great job too~
10/10 from me :3

Users who are viewing this thread