Problems with series "Shaman King" (ID 2280)

Group Leader
The series Shaman King has a complicated chapter numbering, and it seems that once again this numbering has been messed up. I recall it being fixed twice before, but it is in shambles again.

There are chapters missing and chapters mislabeled. I run the /r/ShamanKing discord along with the group leader of Mankin-Trad, the group that does everything Shaman King related.

I hereby request for me to fix this, this can be done in two ways:
1. Every chapter to be deleted from "Vol. 30 Ch. 265 - Evil's True Form" as that is where the chapter number discrepency begins, and let me upload all the chapters again properly numbered. Especially because there are chapters uploaded from another group, TrAnKiLo, whose scanlations are really low quality.
2. Delete every single chapter and let me reupload the series from the ground up. I have every single chapter on my HDD ready to go.

If there is a mod/admin that would rather do it themselves, also fine, but please consult me or someone else that knows the series in and out. This problem has been bugging me for a long time, and with the new anime coming people want to read this series. They should be able to do it without these problems.

Fed-Kun's army
Just apply to take over the group and you can re-upload all of the chapters or re-number the ones marked as that group. Its not hard.

Users who are viewing this thread