Products - Ch. 5 - First Experience

Dex-chan lover
Seems like there are different levels of consciousness between products. I wonder if that was specifically requested by whoever made the purchase, a bug, or just "experience".

This is going to feel a bit like Only The World God Knows, isn't it.

Having to seduce women and immediately lose them afterwards, spiraling into depression as the feelings start becoming real.

I predict a lot of sadness and heartbreak as this continues.

Double-page supporter
Being blueballed profesionally must be hell.

Dex-chan lover
"The whole product thing is sus..."

. . .

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
It's like "all you can eat buffet" except you can't eat nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Bro needs to realize....

But now we found best girl!!! Something cute and honorable about her knowing and being able to admit she's not normal.

Dex-chan lover
another cockblock...
i will keep writing this until he stops getting cockblocked lmao

Seems like there are different levels of consciousness between products. I wonder if that was specifically requested by whoever made the purchase, a bug, or just "experience".
I assume it is based on how much time they spend outside and doing stuff plus how long they have been out of the clone tube

Dex-chan lover
That actor gonna be a future villain. And he have seen MC's face and probably heard his name.
Classic move from him would be a hiring of several thug to beat the shit out of MC, kidnap the love interest and threaten to rape her, or finding a black male I mean black mail material on MC.

ez3

Interesting. Maybe her master trained her to imitate humans, to be less a sex doll and act like a real person.

Users who are viewing this thread