Project S - Ch. 5

hold up now......she confessed to this jerk before??!?
Also, you're not exactly open with your feelings so how would she know?
Stop making things so difficult

what ?! she confessed I thought she did not like Seo Jin-hyung(ML).
I think that Seo Jin-hyung(ML) is in love with Seung-ah maybe that's the reason why he did not do anything with the rumor because he thought Seung-ah(MC) will stay single, look at his reaction when the Seung-ah(MC) told Seo Jin-hyung(ML) that she has a boyfriend on the previous chapter.

Aggregator gang
The bastard is abusing his power, just because she doesn't like him anymore and has moved on. Why are the MLs getting worse and worse?

......she confessed to him?
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/D6BzejN8Ho2573nRpEMJ_51hddcTM3Djsq-A4XBX-OBokhQ9_bVHJcaxsykywEeRKuiRMZYGIper0WPoX9EgrOjo3EODhrQxtu4pI38g3WxwywzHyEYiIk_cUvqHlY3yAQ

??? so just because you dont like this one person youre not letting their entire company even have a chance?? seems like a really asshole thing to do to put your personal feelings in front of business matters 🗿🗿🗿

Fed-Kun's army
even if we are just at chapter 5, this is the worst ML i've seen in a while, dropped.

Dex-chan lover
OH SO SHE HAD CONFESSED AND HE REJETED HER AND NOW HE'S BEING AN ASS? ? hahahah
Many thanks

wowowow what a shitty ML, she isn't obligated to keep on liking you and to stay single after you rejected her, dumb*ss. I wonder how's the author gonna try to redeem him.

Users who are viewing this thread