Project S - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Her current boyfriend is sus. Th hell do you mean 'i should have been there to help~' one second and the next.....'its my grandpa's memeorial' the heck.
Also.... The ML is so hard to read. What the f is he?? Does he like her or not????
Many thanks

HER BF IS SUS AF!! he must've been cheating on her or just toying with her! im calling it here first!!!!

also, i think ML is lowkey tsun-tsun
he's really happy when she called him but turned cold after knowing she got a bf and asked to meet only bc of work and then still got worried about her...

She’s kind of stupid too to not realize how suspicious her stupid boyfriend is right now anyways. Like seriously..? He won’t even tell the company you guys are dating, and he won’t even bother helping you? Sad that she’s so wrapped around his finger she doesn’t think it’s wrong. 😒 Dropping this series, very predictable, already know what’s going to happen anyways.

of course her current boyfriend needs to be real trash to make up for the ML's bad behavior at the beginning

Ugh, sorry for the lack of sympathy but working hard doesn't help if you're working stupid. The FL is too much of an idiot for me to continue reading this.

i got a feeling that her boyfriend is actually daying somegirls in their company lol

@mukade bless you for pting this out.

Bless this entire comment section 😭❤️
I was reading this on another site, but came here to get my dislike for the tropes validated.

She’s the Hardworking, Romantically-Inexperienced(virgin), Brave Ingenue who is “lucky” to have a guy like the ML like her 🤢 ofc the first guy she dates after college is worse than trash, so the ML’s trashy behavior comes off acceptable

& we’re supposed to find her admirable...? This woman is naive & dense af. Her company is weird too — why would you encourage an employee to blatantly try to bypass official channels??

Don’t even get me started on the ML. Letting offensive rumors circulate about someone when you could easily help them die down if not die out & even enjoying the fact those rumors keep them single....gross. Not even going to touch on both of their unprofessionalism re: Amenity Competition.

And. Of course he’s uber rich & in a position to ruin her livelihood & further ruin her reputation whenever. Bc he’s the ML

AHHHHH. Ajdjfklf i just have so many issues with this but. I’m dangling onto that tiny bit of hope the author can somehow turn this around. 😞 is that not how all of us read hetromance

@ohkimch
Ikr? it's sad this kind of ML is so popular. The good thing is that decent MLs seem to be getting popular too. If you want to read webtoons where the ML is cinnamon bun, I have a few suggestions:

1/24 Romance
The Evil Lady's Hero
Beware of the Villainess!
My Secretly Hot Husband
The Villainess Lives Twice
The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady
Empress Wi Mokhwa
She May Not Be Cute
She's My Type
Meido no Koi wa Enma Shidai!
Your Smile Is a Trap
The Lady and Her Butler
Miss Time
Goddess's Taste
Dear Future You

@mukade thank you for the suggestions!! 🥺

BOTV is probably my favorite isekai of all time hahahah. The Villainess Lives Twice, She’s My Type, The Lady & Her Butler, and Dear Future You are also in my faves too!

If you want any suggestions with Not Human Garbágė MLs, here‘s my recs 🤗
COMPLETE:
- happy if you died
- shall we dine together
- married an antifan (he starts out ew but becomes a Blushing ML v much in love)
- love deficiency (relationship has awkward start but ML isn’t trash)
INCOMPLETE:
- it looks like i’ve fallen into the world of a reverse harem (legitimate reverse harem isekai. She’s the future empress & she has multiple love interests. Tw past abuse)
- Chitra (isekai/comedy. Romance is Much Further down the line)
- who made me a princess (romance is later here bc FL is physically a kid but i’d rec this just for the art)
- This Girl is a Little Wild (? I think that’s the eng title. Krn title is lit “Sword & Dress”)
- Duchess with no soul (? Also iffy in this english title)
- inso’s law (probably heard of this one #1)
- goodbye in-law! (starts out rough but it’s another one where the ML becomes a Blushing ML)
- true beauty (Probably heard of this one #2)
- the man who cleans makeup (the most unashamedly feminist webtoon i’ve read, probably)
- one of a kind (rough start bc Webtoon Misunderstandings, but the ML is actually a nice guy & not in a “I’m a Nice Guy” kind of way)
- Omniscient POV of unreq love (also begins w misunderstandings but Blushy ML forgives all sins 😌. ML is also tan, if you like that)
- love your enemies (biases & misunderstandings at the start but another one w a Tan & Blushy ML)

Feel free to message me if you wanna exchange more recs bc...i spend too much of my life on here. :’)

@ohkimch haha, I feel you, these comics are like a drug to me :,D
Thank you for the recs, I'll definitely read everything when I get the time (because if I start reading something good I simply can't stop until I reach the latest chapter. I'll even lose sleep just to read everything lmao).
I also read Who Made me a Princess, Goodbye in-law, Love your Enemies and It Looks Like I’ve Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game. Looks like we have similar tastes! 😊
I'll send you some more then! 🤪 Feel free to send me more as well, the more the merrier! ahahahah

[ul]A Strange Life (the FMC turns into a cat. The cutest cat ever, seriously. And the ML becomes a blushing mess when he pets her LMAO)[/ul]
[ul]Please Take Care of Me in This Life as Well (it only has 4 chapters here on MD atm, but a new group just picked it up. The FMC is such a badass, I think you'll definitely like it. Idk how the ML will turn out as an adult because I've only seen him as a kid for now, but if his personality doesn't change, he'll definitely be a cute, blushing ML)[/ul]
[ul]Your Throne (it's on Webtoons. The romance isn't the focus, but it has 2 female leads and they're both awesome in their own way)[/ul]
[ul]Toy Complex (if you're ok with smut, check this one out. The FMC is so honest and cute and horny. The ML is a bit hard to figure out, but I think he'll become a blushing ML later on)[/ul]
[ul]Virtues of the Villainess (this one is sooo fun, the FMC flirting with the ML is hilarious)[/ul]
[ul]Once More (the FMC is a tomboy and the ML cares so much for her, plus the art is gorgeous)[/ul]
[ul]Please Throw Me Away (the ML is really gentle and calm)[/ul]
[ul]Amina of the Lamp (The FMC Is a genie, how cool is that?! The ML doesn't express his emotions a lot, but he's not a cold character and he cares for her a lot)[/ul]
[ul]Gradually Close to the Heart (the friendship between the leads is goals, and the FMC is a tomboy)[/ul]
[ul]Gwanghae's Lover (I love the art and the historical setting. The ML was really cute when he was younger, but idk how he'll turn out as an adult)[/ul]
[ul]I Became a Millionaire's Daughter (another ML that seems cold at first. He doesn't mistreat the FMC or anything like that, but he's hard to read. He blushes sometimes though 🤣)[/ul]
[ul]I Will Definitely Confess Today! (this one hasn't been updated in some time, but I think it's definitely worth it to keep on your plan to read list. The story is from the ML's POV, which I thought was pretty refreshing. He's really cute and devoted to the FMC)[/ul]
[ul]I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel (I'm not sure who's the ML yet, but the FMC is really badass)[/ul]
[ul]A Kind Goblin's Bird (it's smutty. There are too few chapters to tell how good this one is yet, but the art is gorgeous and ML is definitely the gentle and caring type)[/ul]
[ul]Cheating Men Must Die (you probably know this one already, but if you don't, it's really worth the read to see the FMC kicking everyone's asses)[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread