Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Path

Thanks a lot for picking this up! I was really looking forward to it since quite some time ago 🤗

AN UPDATE???! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT I HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT!!

Is not messy at all, I'n fact I actually felt like it was really nice in both quality and very understandable. You did a great job! Hope to see more of this and you in the future!

Group Leader
Kinda funny how people are no longer talking bout the chapter in the comments, cos the fact that it getting an update is like a miracle 😭😭
Hope they will never drop translating this one

Thank you sooo much for translating this!! 💖💖💖 I really like this manga but somehow no one is translating it, so I'm really happy that you decided to translate this!! And You've done a great job in translating this! ❤️❤️

Thank you for your hard work !!! o(≧▽≦)o💖💖💖

Thank you for translating this! I thought I'd never see it again!
I don't know anything about translations but yours looks good to me

God bless whoever took the time to translate this. You’re the best! ❤️ Really wish someone from Singapore would take one for the team and just buy the official English version to scan for us who can’t buy it outside of Asia but it is what it is. :/ I’m thankful to even have one new chapter of this amazing manga so thank you for your hard work~

WHOEVER UPDATING THIS SERIES YOU ARE A GOD/GODDESS!!!!!

I’ve been waiting for an update for this series for soooo long and when i saw this update I LITERALLY CHOKED.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH 😭😭

@mixordia Omg where can I find the RAWs for this series? The female protagonist is one of my favorites of all time!

Also, thank you for the translation!! I thought this series would never get picked up again haha.

Users who are viewing this thread