Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Path

@Grindstone you can “read” here
https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/29095/
in Chinese there are already 81 chapters. I also really like the FL. She is great and ML will also develop a lot. This is a manga that I wanted to see in anime

Thank you so much for translating this!!! 😭 I hope you will continue translate this

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation. Always happy to see more groups picking up on older female/younger male stories.

Thank you for translating, it needs a little bit of proofreading but overall, it's easy to read^^ thank you for your efforts, I was surprised to see an update, please continue!

The amount of comments on this new chapter even after waiting for almost a year truly shows that how great this manga is.

Thank you so much for the update!!!
You did amazing taking into account your did everything!!!

Thank you for picking it up! I think just running things through a spellcheck or asking someone to proofread would be a fast improvement and up the quality very quickly. Please continue!!

@mixordia Thank you!!

Wow I didn't expect the series to be that far ahead in chapters compared to the currently translated ones O__O.
I don't particularly like the current version of the ML, but I also don't hate him (it could be worse, seriously... *cough cough for example pathetic ML of series like Koi to Uso cough cough*. Realistically I'd imagine it's gonna take him at least a few years to improve his personality and become more mature, but I'm not sure if the timeline of this story is gonna go on for that long.

I really wish we could see this manga in an anime too! Sadly I don't think it's ever gonna happen. The chances are way too low. It doesn't appeal to the mostly immature audience who's more interested in garbage harem isekai series, hence why there are so many of them in this anime season *sigh*.

I've been waiting for someone to pick this up a long time now 😭 thank you for the translation!

I really don't like shoujo manga but this one is really good i hope more chapters will be translated

Users who are viewing this thread