Promise Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Expectation

Ok so patterns repeat right?
That next relationship of his probably won't last long/end well either...
Unless the new girl breaks things off with him first

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo it was what the male mc said she was a over calculating person and tried to manipulate him into avoiding the challenges or the stay

I'm finally glad someone is translating this since the official english release is inaccessible for me.
@Sparky_ I think they're confusing it with another character that gets introduced later.

I was only able to skim through the chinese translation, but the yandere girl you're thinking of is Issei's brother's wife. I don't think we see her ex-husband again after their divorce, but luckily there's a lot of cute moments to come!

Dex-chan lover
@imsally

Ah ok. I'm actually glad tbh. I was reading these last few chapters pitying the FMC and her ex-husband, but now that I know he's a complete scumbag, I can ship the main couple with no hesitant feelings.
Thanks for clearing that up! I'm also happy there are going to be some fluffy moments in the future.

Group Leader
@imsally @Sparky_
just to clear things up
, the yandere girl you're talking about is not issei's brother's wife. Their relationship is kinda messed up, maybe you could call it a friendship with benefits(?) Since they have sex and all but he has no affection or such towards her. Also the ex husband will have some appearance on later chapters too. And no, the husband wasn't forced anything by anyone at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Dilluazoldyck

Ok, I see. But the ex-husband is actually scum and does cheat on his own will right? I don't want him to come back later in the story right when the MC and FMC's relationship is getting good, saying it was all a misunderstanding, causing the FMC to hesitate whether she should get back together with her ex or stay with the MC. I really don't like that trope in stories.
Thanks for the light spoilers both of you. Going to make reading more enjoyable for myself!

Group Leader
@Sparky_

yes he cheated on his own will.
He'll appear again but not to get back with the FMC, his appearance will actually has a point on the FMC character developments later on vol 4 (i'm currently working on it) and i just think that even if he's a scum for cheating but he actually cared for the FMC genuinely, it's such a sad thing that their marriage fell apart cos of their lack of communication, so they both were at fault on that.

@Mangagirl07

Just wasting this poor girl's time. I got nothing against folks who fall out of love with people, but this is just an annoying and low down way to go about it. I know folks are spoiling the manga in the comments, but Im going to wait and see how it develops. I'm sure whatever excuse he has won't be enough of an explanation.

Dex-chan lover
@Dilluazoldyck

Thanks for all the information. I hate getting too involved into a manga, then something comes along and ruins the story for me. So these minor details will really help me enjoy it more.

And to everyone crying about the conversations were having, there is a reason that there is a big orange button that says "Spoiler" on it that has to be clicked on to read. The reason we are using it is to not spoil for those that are not interested. If you click on the button and read the contents that are written, that is of your own volition and you have no one to blame but yourself.

On that note, thanks for the translations, and can't wait to read the next chapters!

I wonder why beta-kun thinks he can do better than his ex wife, his side ho is probably going to wind up cucking him next

Dex-chan lover
Omg that hurt. He.. doesn't seem like the cheating type tho??
Many thanks

Cough read the spoilers. Um... My comment.. ignore it haha

Users who are viewing this thread