Promise Cinderella

Pretty art but huge plot hole. When you are divorced you got half of your husband money. It differs from each country but I know for sure that in Japan a divorced woman will be supported by ex-husband until she marries someone else. I got a friend who marries a Japanese for this reason lol.

Also, I'm not sure why her money would be all stolen unless she carries around that huge amount of cash and doesn't have a bank account lol. Even if the card got stolen you can recover your account by contacting your bank, and withdrawing money could even be done by bank book. Logic where?

And girl, you act like you have no friend. Just stay with them until the things with the police got settled and get out asap, that won't hurt your pride.

Dex-chan lover
@baobao Well, they didn't do any of the divorce procedures really. So maybe they weren't officially married. Maybe they were married just in name only, or maybe they were fiances, or maybe they were married by some Bedouin marriage ceremony held in north Africa...who knows? (Please tell me someone got that reference.)

Also, your friend married with divorce in mind?...I don't think they should've gotten married then. (But what do I know? I have been single my whole life. I can't advice people how to lead their love lives.)

Fed-Kun's army
@baobao yeah the story is hella contrived but maybe that's kinda the point? Lol

That said this girl deserves better. The male MC isn't likable at all.

Contributor
@IrisHaze - thanks so much for the link, been trying to look for raws for days xD

As expected, the chapter is hilarious lmao

Please please please update this manga! I beg you, the plot is seriously cute and yes, the male lead is a jerk and an asshole at first but then he'll blush for everything she does! Is cute af! I can't wait for the updates

This turned out to be unreasonably good!

Thanks to the me who put it under "To read"!

Could you guys please update the manga if there are more chapters? The plot os good, and it will become cute in the future ... more than it already is in some moments. People seem to have liked it!

i wonder why authors adore the idea of a romance between adults and young teenagers. honestly for me it isn't romantic at all, im saying this as a teenager. i dont want stuff like that to be normalized at all, its really creepy and kind of predatory. ive seen so many teenagers x adults love stories, especially with students and teachers and it creeps me out a lot. well thats just my opinion. but feel free to disagree with but as a minor it aint it for me.

Where can you buy the official English translation? I clicked the link but it doesn't actually take you to a site where you can purchase it just shows you a preview?

Users who are viewing this thread