63ae8d74-0466-42d9-9af3-f211c530cdc3
ryouhira Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 9, 2019 Messages 2,103 Jan 6, 2021 #2 Maki emitting aura of cool and composed senpai, who's agree with me?
K krow5729 Double-page supporter Joined Dec 8, 2023 Messages 133 Jan 4, 2024 #4 I hate satou so fucking much i hope she dies
K Krill21 Member Joined Feb 22, 2025 Messages 31 Feb 22, 2025 #6 This manga has really downgraded from the start. I just wish most of these characters never appeared and focus on the fricking main two. Oh and Hanazuka or some thing, I hope she never sees light and go to the pits of heru.
This manga has really downgraded from the start. I just wish most of these characters never appeared and focus on the fricking main two. Oh and Hanazuka or some thing, I hope she never sees light and go to the pits of heru.
MTFish90 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 9, 2025 Messages 591 Jan 20, 2026 #7 Maki in the maid costume is so fucking attractive I'm so jealous