Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - Late at Night

Really want to know if they’re dating or not but honestly I don’t even care, this is wholesome as fuck!

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus it was all about late night texts when I was a teen, less chance of getting caught talking dirty until 3 a.m.
Flash forward 16 years and the most action I've got to look forward to is a wave from a neighbour when I'm taking the bins out at night.

s1

@Xystus
Back then it was much more expensive to do these kind of overnight calling sessions...
I remember there were unlimited call plans back then when the internet was less pervasive

cute
the sad part is i know that i'll never experience this kind of thing
NEVER
NEVER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
1559318352017.jpg

having a girlfriend ❌
watch a couple flirting at night ✅✔✅

ಥ‿ಥ

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I'll take "Things That Will Literally Never Happen To Me Or Anyone Else In This Comment Section For That Matter" for 500, Alex

Group Leader
Funny you say that @BCS whilst this is dreamy and romantic, I had to do this in an on-going 3 year long long distance relationship and it is painful 80% of the time. (Of course they ain't LDR but just a little anecdote)

Dex-chan lover
This is another proof that romance manga actually get better when the main couple start dating.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnngh!

One of the few things I've actually experienced myself, and it's so stupid and sweet.

Ok, worst girl ever. How can you get bored with dinosaurs? Giant bird reptiles killed by space, can't top that. But in all seriousness I love this manga and the way they did comeback to the main premise

Users who are viewing this thread