Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - Late at Night

Dex-chan lover
God, you all need a girlfriend or something, try Tinder or okcupid or something, at the very least you'll talk to some actual woman, and build up you confidence, who knows, maybe you'll actually hit it off?

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12 Don't be a butt, it's not that easy for everyone. Some of us are late bloomers, some of us had the self-confidence bullied out of us as kids, and some of us are just plain weird.

But have faith, everyone. I swear there are weird/socially awkward/open-minded partners out there if you keep searching and keep an open heart. It's worth the wait.

Double-page supporter
These horny teenagers nowadays can't understand the appreciation of Dinosaurs.
*Sips Monster Energy drink*

A story about dinosaurs isnt boring Rin, you need to learn your history girl.

Aggregator gang
The talking on the phone thing seems cute but my experience with it was bad. Very awkward to talk to someone who isn't responding for a half hour or longer, especially if you are a silent person. And if its a long distance relationship is worse because you haven't seen them for months. I would love if the next chapter showed what he said the entire time. Did he read a dinosaur encyclopedia? Make up a story? I have so many questions because I would like to know how he made it successful. Though I guess a boring story could be helpful for sleep. It is also probably easiest with someone you are very close to so it might be a great test of compatibility with a partner.

Dex-chan lover
@MisterSniffs

>But have faith, everyone. I swear there are weird/socially awkward/open-minded partners out there if you keep searching and keep an open heart. It's worth the wait.

Exactly that, I'm not being a bully, I'm wishing them to try out Tinder or other dating apps so that maybe they'll find another that are just like what you said!

Believe me when I said this, most of the people that are in Tinder are either bored, looking for one night stand, or exact that, an awkward girl that are too uncomfortable to meet with stranger face to face, this is just perfect with most of the late bloomer / socially awkward guy that are mostly in here (I'm not saying it in a mean manners)

Dang this scene is giving me flashbacks on my past relationship and its sweet xD still I thank that person for being my first love

@Razgrizone

1UTVzDJ.png

"I'm so lonely, I just can't fall asleep" oh damn she's already hooked with sleeping in the same bed?? now that's lewd

Users who are viewing this thread