Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 78 - A Single Second

Dex-chan lover
Bravo. One thing that annoys the hell out of me is when the guy doesn't immediately make it clear to the girl that it's mutual love. And this manga smacked that trope to oblivion.

...Although really, he could've at least basked in the moment for a couple of seconds before responding. That was arguably the cutest moment of her life.

Fastest response in the East, this man is every real harem manga's kryptonite.

I respect the friend who recommended this to me. All I asked him was "give me the complete polar opposite of Domestic Girlfriend", and this manga was recommended. To this day, I hold him in high regards for blossoming the broken heart of mine.

@Lxminous Domestic Girlfriend was a fucking rollercoaster in it's own sense. It could have been very good if it wasn't for the shitty ending. Still pissed at the ending

Fed-Kun's army
@Lxminous I follow you, what a terrible ending, thank god I just started the anime but stopped at ep 4, and directly search for resumes got into it by the time
the accident and the come
... since chap 1 I shipped MC with Rui but what a dissapoitement.. still waiting for an alternative ending.

Concerning this manga, how refreshing! I don't remember rate something 10/10 in a long time, this is a masterpiece really...

This >Men only want one thing, and it's disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread