Pseudo Harem - Vol. 4 Ch. 82 - Introduction

Fed-Kun's army
Holy lord, and I thought I'd been super awkward during personal introductions before. Rin, girl, you're an actress, you can't let the stage fright get to you like that.
On the other hand though, I just about spit my breakfast reading that, and I've been laughing hard at the comments section, so no real complaints here

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS THE HARDEST I'VE LAUGHED AT A MANGA IN AGES, AND I'VE BEEN READING A LOT OF COMEDY.

@shunnie agreed, should be higher, we finally have a romcom that isnt filled with drama or the author stretching it out, its wholesome and shows their relationship after school too for once

Dex-chan lover
are you seeing this romcom mangakas? You can write good and funny story after the main couple get together, you don't need to end your fucking series and leaving an open ending (I'm looking at you Dagashi Kashi). Besides, you don't need to write 31274 chapters to make the main couple get together (I'm looking at you Komi can't communicate).

Dex-chan lover
It was adorable, who could've expected?

It was going so well, Rin. Then it went even better.

Fed-Kun's army
@BrunoVilla Completely agree with what you said about romcoms in general and Dagashi Kashi and Komi-san in particular.
Also agree with those who say Pseudo harem should be rated higher.

Users who are viewing this thread